CHVSBF Index du Forum

CHVSBF
Forum des sciences et toutes cultures

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

chvsbf 
on a tout fait d'amour fou on descend encore dans la rue d'amour fou et cet amour fou serait-il à vendre non,on ne veut pas qu'on le vende et en ne veut pas l'acheter puisqu'il est déjà en nous alors,on vend quoi on veut que cet amour fou continue d'apparetenir à nous meme à ceux qui ne savent pas qu'il les hante un amour fou ne se remplace pas,ne s'efface pas un amour fou ne meurt jamais un autre amour fou lui succède,c'est tout et nous sommes faits de tous ces amours fous de leurs strates,de leur coexistance on aura beau creuser en nous on ne trouvera jamais que l'amour fou
Is it hopeless? My boss hates me/my work

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CHVSBF Index du Forum -> cours -> gestion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Masculin
Point(s): 66
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Nov - 10:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Is it hopeless? My boss hates me/my work Répondre en citant

Apologies if this is long -- I've never written on the forum before (I think), but a big MT fan.

Almost 5 months ago, I left a job that I was very successful at and felt valued at. I went from a community nonprofit --where I was successful and quickly promoted -- to working at a way larger higher ed office because I wanted to learn in a different environment.

My department is small, just 7 people, and we are in an offsite office with mostly just each other to interact with. In my first four months, my busy boss has given me virtually no feedback, minimal direction on projects, and no one-on-ones with anyone. We have group meetings weekly. I keep trying to keep pace and be resourceful and find the answers that he doesn't give me. I should also admit I'm scared of him. He seems very uninterested and unimpressed with me.

I knew I was learning so much and desperately wanted to be of service, but not sharp enough on some matters. I botched one project supremely. He gave me a project in the morning, gave me minimal directions that sounded like it would be very doable. And expected it done by end of day. I kept my morning meetings that day thinking this project was doable, so no worries -- long story short, I should have canceled the whole day and focused on this project. My very bad.

The next day after this disaster, he sat me down and gave me a write-up for poor performance. I've never gotten anything like this, but nodded and took responsibility for my performance. He said he wanted to do this months ago, but held off. I should say he had another staff person present as a witness. I was devastated, but willing to listen and learn. He said when he interviewed me I portrayed myself as someone who could do this work, and my poor performance reflected poorly on me. He said they had invested a lot in me and that this was disappointing. Ouch.

I gamely signed the document and resolved to do better. He didn't offer any improvement plan, just said it would be up to me how this goes, they want me to succeed but this is up to me. When I went to him a few days later to thank him for the conversation and to let him know I would work smarter and harder, he seemed irritated I was talking to him.

For More You Can Check:

examples of advertising

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Nov - 10:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CHVSBF Index du Forum -> cours -> gestion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation